Arlington, VA. April 30, 2018 –
Qmulos is poised to become the de facto standard for real-time risk management.
Qmulos, a leader in integrated risk management (IRM) powered by Splunk, announced today that its customer, revenue, and channel growth has accelerated significantly in the first quarter of 2018. Qmulos is poised to become the de-facto standard when an organization needs to dramatically simplify their ability to audit, evaluate, and comply with industry and regulatory IT mandates with real time risk management of technical controls.
The company has expanded market penetration in regulated and critical infrastructure sectors to include finance, insurance, healthcare, law enforcement, energy, telecommunications, and technology, while continuing to grow their presence in the federal government defense, intelligence, and civilian markets.
The launch of Qmulos’ channel partner program in 2017 is demonstrating tremendous success, with over 80% of first quarter deals being partner-led. Most significantly, Qmulos’ customer focused approach has resulted in a 100% retention rate for customer renewals with several customers expanding their relationship with additional license purchases.
Qmulos’ significant achievements in the past quarter:
- First quarter new customer and revenue grew 75% year-over-year.
- Expanded reach into additional markets via a growing channel partner program with over 10 authorized Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
- Added new technology partnerships with industry leading cyber-security product companies in support of Qmulos’ Technical Control Initiative.
- Expanded joint marketing efforts with go-to-market partners, highlighted by the featured article in the Government Computer News “Innovation in Government” publication.
- Expanded relationships with several Fortune 1000 System Integrators to support joint customer acquisition efforts.
- Expanded exposure on government and sector wide purchase vehicles to include availability for both Qmulos solutions via DHS CDM Approved Product List, as well as unique Intelligence Community Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- Expanded Headquarters to accommodate rapid growth, include additional office space for staff, and a training facility that can support over 50 students at a time.
“We are extremely pleased with the strong progress we’re making in 2018, particularly in the commercial and critical infrastructure markets,” said Matt Coose, CEO of Qmulos. “Our momentum demonstrates that the market will make 2018 the year for real-time audit and compliance solutions on big data platforms. The strength of our ecosystem partners in combination with the strong market demand in critical infrastructure and public-sector markets ensures 2018 will continue to break records for revenue and customer acquisitions for Qmulos.