Arlington, VA. April 30, 2018 –
Qmulos is poised to become the de facto standard for real-time risk management.
Qmulos, a leader in integrated risk management (IRM) powered by Splunk, announced today that its customer, revenue, and channel growth has accelerated significantly in the first quarter of 2018. Qmulos is poised to become the de-facto standard when an organization needs to dramatically simplify their ability to audit, evaluate, and comply with industry and regulatory IT mandates with real time risk management of technical controls.
The company has expanded market penetration in regulated and critical infrastructure sectors to include finance, insurance, healthcare, law enforcement, energy, telecommunications, and technology, while continuing to grow their presence in the federal government defense, intelligence, and civilian markets.
The launch of Qmulos’ channel partner program in 2017 is demonstrating tremendous success, with over 80% of first quarter deals being partner-led. Most significantly, Qmulos’ customer focused approach has resulted in a 100% retention rate for customer renewals with several customers expanding their relationship with additional license purchases.
Qmulos’ significant achievements in the past quarter:
- First quarter new customer and revenue grew 75% year-over-year.
- Expanded reach into additional markets via a growing channel partner program with over 10 authorized Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
- Added new technology partnerships with industry leading cyber-security product companies in support of Qmulos’ Technical Control Initiative.
- Expanded joint marketing efforts with go-to-market partners, highlighted by the featured article in the Government Computer News “Innovation in Government” publication.
- Expanded relationships with several Fortune 1000 System Integrators to support joint customer acquisition efforts.
- Expanded exposure on government and sector wide purchase vehicles to include availability for both Qmulos solutions via DHS CDM Approved Product List, as well as unique Intelligence Community Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs).
- Expanded Headquarters to accommodate rapid growth, include additional office space for staff, and a training facility that can support over 50 students at a time.
“We are extremely pleased with the strong progress we’re making in 2018, particularly in the commercial and critical infrastructure markets,” said Matt Coose, CEO of Qmulos. “Our momentum demonstrates that the market will make 2018 the year for real-time audit and compliance solutions on big data platforms. The strength of our ecosystem partners in combination with the strong market demand in critical infrastructure and public-sector markets ensures 2018 will continue to break records for revenue and customer acquisitions for Qmulos.
Arlington VA – September 25, 2017 – Qmulos, a Splunk Technology Alliance Partner, today announced the Fall 2017 release of Qmulos Enterprise Compliance (Q-Compliance) to help customers streamline and automate IT compliance activities in alignment with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Designed to automate, integrate, and provide continuous monitoring of all categories of security controls, the solution includes support for all four types of IT compliance evidence (Policies & Procedures, Human Activity, Technical, and Ad-Hoc Queries), built on the Splunk® platform.
Q-Compliance leverages the Splunk platform to transform compliance activities into actionable security value, connecting previously siloed compliance and security functions towards a common goal. Qmulos Enterprise Compliance helps users of Splunk Enterprise uncover the value of compliance automation. Qmulos’s compliance experts will be at Splunk .conf2017 in Booth G6 to demo the solution, and an online preview is available here.
Highlights of the solution include:
- Unlimited Multi-Tiered Organization Hierarchies
- Support for System and Enterprise Level Risk Management Assessments derived from SCAP (Security Content Automation Protocol) validated tools
- Out-of-the-box and custom overlay development templates
- Integrated POAM management support
- Role-based dashboards for executives, ISSOs, and compliance staff
- “Measure once, Report Many” for leading Frameworks – support for reporting against frameworks and mandates to include NIST SP 800-53r4 Control Instrumentation, NIST RMF and CSF automation, HIPAA, DFAR CUI (NIST SP 800-171) Requirements, SANS/CAG 20 Critical Controls, FedRAMP, CJIS, and others.
“IT Audit and Compliance automation is an investment that pays for itself, not only in savings, but in improving a customer’s actual security posture,” said Matt Coose, CEO and founder of Qmulos. “Leveraging the Splunk platform enables IT data to be repurposed for compliance and audit use cases, cybersecurity investigations, and even preparing board-level presentations, enabling enterprises to more easily gain value from their data.”
“As organizations continue to undergo digital transformations, it’s important to leverage the data needed for security and compliance to deliver business insights, automation controls and value to the boardroom,” said Haiyan Song, senior vice president and general manager of Security Markets, Splunk. “Qmulos is a great example of a Splunk partner providing unique compliance expertise to enable that capability for our mutual customers.”
“By 2020, 100 percent of large enterprises will be asked to report to their board of directors on cybersecurity and technology risk at least annually, which is up from today’s 40 percent,” noted Gartner in the March 2016 report How to Build an Effective Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Presentation for Your Board of Directors by Paul Proctor, Jeffrey Wheatman, and Rob McMillan.
Latest Press Release
- MindShare Selects Qmulos’ Matt Coose for its 2019 CohortMay 23, 2019 - 5:06 pm
- Qmulos Announces Significant First Quarter Customer and Revenue GrowthApril 30, 2018 - 4:25 pm
Arlington, VA. April 30, 2018 – Qmulos is poised to become the de facto standard for real-time risk management. Qmulos, a leader in integrated risk management (IRM) powered by Splunk, announced today that its customer, revenue, and channel growth has accelerated significantly in the first quarter of 2018. Qmulos is poised to become the de-facto […]
- Qmulos Announces Participation at Splunk .conf2017 and Fall 2017 Release of Q-ComplianceSeptember 25, 2017 - 1:25 pm
Arlington VA – September 25, 2017 – Qmulos, a Splunk Technology Alliance Partner, today announced the Fall 2017 release of Qmulos Enterprise Compliance (Q-Compliance) to help customers streamline and automate IT compliance activities in alignment with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). Designed to automate, integrate, and provide continuous monitoring of all categories of security […]