The successful Qmulos Account Manager – Commercial Enterprise will:
Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals working with the Qmulos executive team and other members of your Qmulos ecosystem – sales engineering, marketing, channel partners. You will follow up on leads, perform deep discovery, use product demos for qualified customers and lead the technical validation process. You know how to work “smarter” not harder and drive standard methodologies to ensure successes to win as a team.
In addition, you will also successfully:
- Be responsible for the business by building and developing account relationships through personalized contact, understanding of account’s needs, and ability to communicate the value of Qmulos Solutions
- Managing the complete deal lifecycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification, proposal creation and negotiation / close
- Leading and Running sales campaigns and motions that build customer value and enable Multi-Year, Multi-Solution transactions.
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
- Support Channel Partners to create net new customer opportunities and expansion opportunities in customer accounts.