Splunk selected Qmulos to demo its two newest cybersecurity apps – Q-Audit and Q-FISMA – and show how they automate, streamline, and simplify an enterprise’s compliance and auditing initiatives
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 22, 2015
WASHINGTON D.C. Qmulos, a leading cybersecurity software firm, is exhibiting at the Splunk GovSummit on October 22, 2015 at the Washington Marriot Marquis.
With over 1,600 people registered for the event, Qmulos will run product demonstrations for two of its innovative cybersecurity products: Q-Audit and Q-FISMA. Both solutions are built on Splunk technology and offer the unique capability to produce comprehensive, accurate security and compliance insights based on your existing IT data sources. With this renewed efficiency, security professionals can ensure compliance while improving security.
Splunk selected Qmulos to demo its two cybersecurity products in both the exhibition area and the main lobby. The firm’s architects and engineers will run product demos every 30 minutes at both of its exhibition booths to some how users rely on use each product to:
- Use automated compliance and audit solutions to streamline processes and optimize efficiency
- Make data-driven decisions based on real-time reports to improve your security posture and compliance scores
- Rely on interactive dashboards and visualizations that offer snapshots at varying degrees of detail for a range of users, from the CISO to the ISSO and auditors
- Prove cyber readiness based on the most comprehensive compliance standards in existence
- Reduce staffing costs associated with audit and compliance reporting and reassign them towards mission-oriented cybersecurity initiatives
Visit Qmulos’ booth, meet our people, and learn how the firm’s automated solutions will help security professionals protect their networks, improve compliance, pass audits, and improve security posture.
Splunk is hosting the one-day GovSummit to organize an environment for security and management professionals to learn how government is using data to make a difference. Learn more by visiting http://live.splunk.com/govsummit2015.
Learn more about Qmulos’ new products by visiting Qmulos Products for Security Audit and Compliance.
Learn more about Qmulos by visiting www.qmulos.com.